Scalp Acupuncture Microsystems for Neurological and Musculoskeletal conditions, pain management and related issues
CPD Course, 2 days: theoretical + practical. Total 23 Hours (GL = 14, Home study = 9). DOWNLOAD INFORMATION
Accreditation: The Acupuncture Society, Accred.Num.: ASCACRC106
Read general information about CPD/Training (price, discount, rules, options). Please note, this is VERY intensive course covering about 10 (ten) Modern Scalp Acupuncture Systems.
- History of the SAM.
- Anatomy, pathology, neurology of the scalp and cerebral cortex. Homunculi (incl. Motor and Sensory).
- Health and Safety in SAM
- Indications and contra-indication (total, local)
- Pros and Contras of the SAM. Adverse effects to pay attention to and what to do in case of such events.
- How to create a treatment with SAM, strategies of treatment, evaluation of the treatment’s strategies, planning a treatment course
- Needling techniques. Depth, method of insertions
- Review of conducted Researches and their results
- International Standard of Nomenclature for Scalp Acupuncture, Jiao Scalp Acupuncture, Zhu Scalp Acupuncture, Lin Scalp Acupuncture, Liu Scalp Acupuncture as well as an Introduction to Experimental Scalp Acupuncture, Functional Regions Imaging Scalp Acupuncture and other scalp acupuncture systems.
- Further development of the SAM: Comparison a new developed therapies and techniques based on classical SAs and their combinations/variation with other approaches (incl. introduction to YNSA, Hairline Scalp Acupuncture, Parietal Acupoint Therapy, Tan’s scalp acupuncture system for Local balance and other)
Who can attend
Sports Massage Therapist, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Sports Therapists, Physiotherapists, Acupuncturists, other healthcare professionals and medical doctors, rehabilitation specialists and other healthcare practitioner satisfying requirements for participants
Requirements for participants
- Minimum Level 3 in Anatomy, Pathology and Physiology
- Hold recognised qualification and appropriate insurance for therapies you practise
- Hold an Insurance for acupuncture/microsystems. If you don’t, then you can apply for a Student Insurance in HolisticInsurance (www.holisticinsurance.co.uk). This insurance can be converted into your Practitioner Insurance after successful completion of the course. Also check with your current Insurer if they can provide you a Student insurance for Acupuncture
- Be in good health so you have not any restrictions from participations in this course. If in ANY doubt, consult with your doctor or GP prior applying to this CPD course and inform the course Provider.
- Be willing learn and extend you knowledge
- Test: 50 questions including health & safety questions (can be done at home). To do the test, please, follow this link
- 5 Case Studies: 5 persons treated twice (total = 10 treatments)